Monday, September 19, 2011

How to Lose Weight by Eating Slowly - wikiHow

How to Lose Weight by Eating Slowly - wikiHow

I cannot endorse this article of which I was the original writer; it has been modified to eliminate any mention of my invention which makes eating slowly a pleasant experience which helps acquire the habit.

Although I believe in eating slowly, doing this by using clumsy contraptions like the thing that reduces oral cavity and costs about $500  and a  plastic "diet fork"  that costs $8 is stupid. (The diet fork is a satire by the way).

Anyway, I was blocked out of wikiHow by a "Krystle" which is apparently some kind of a queen sovereign  in wikiHow for trying to return the article to its original context:which is:

How to lose weight by eating slowly by making eating slowly a pleasant experience not a clumsy one. If that was the answer I could improve the article by adding: "Wear boxing gloves at the table"; but how can you reason with somebody that writes an article about milking goats and explains that you need one or more female goats  or a guy whose user name is "maniac" or another lady that explains how to eat peanut butter




No comments:

Post a Comment